Attorney Leonard Matsuk
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D. 1976
- California State University at Long Beach, B.A. 1972
- Lawyer of the Year, 2002, Long Beach Bar Association
- Included in California's Selection of Super Lawyers® by Super Lawyers® magazine
- "AV® Preeminent™ Rated" by Martindale-Hubbell® Law Directory (highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards).
- Rated "Excellent" by Avvo.com (a national legal ranking website)
- Consumer Attorney's Association of Los Angeles, Long Beach Bar Association
- Past President, Long Beach Bar Foundation; Past President, Long Beach Barristers; Senior Instructor for Project Shortstop, a juvenile crime diversion program .
Find my profile on FindAPersonalInjuryAttorney.com.